Übersetzung European union
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
the European Union (EU): die Europäische Union (EU)
- "I should never have returned to Europe: me and my kind are no longer welcome."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "I'm the president of Europe, not America!"
- "Genteel manners, impeccable grooming, a slightly flamboyant dress sense, a love of theatre - all the hallmarks of an English gentleman - are frowned upon in a post-Brexit Europe."
- "That's right, I'm back in Europe!"
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "Brian : Just a minute, sir, I'm in the middle of a rather important conference call with Europe."
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "I thought that returning to the continent would bring me closer to my roots, instead it has shown me the terrifying consequences of disrupting the European Union."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit European union (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!