Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the European Union (EU): die Europäische Union (EU)
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
- "I thought that returning to the continent would bring me closer to my roots, instead it has shown me the terrifying consequences of disrupting the European Union."
- "I'm the president of Europe, not America!"
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "I should never have returned to Europe: me and my kind are no longer welcome."
- "Genteel manners, impeccable grooming, a slightly flamboyant dress sense, a love of theatre - all the hallmarks of an English gentleman - are frowned upon in a post-Brexit Europe."
- "Brian : Just a minute, sir, I'm in the middle of a rather important conference call with Europe."
- "That's right, I'm back in Europe!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit European union zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!