Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to examine: untersuchen, begutachten, prüfen
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "After examining the crime scene and talking to Delavigne employees, Inspector Daphne Rathbone has gathered the following information"
- "More specifically, we'll examine the health benefits and risks of diets around the world."
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "We are 'examining' him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
- "Moira : Doctors who examined Calahan found strange marks all over his body."
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Examine zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!