Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
an example: ein Beispiel
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "Examples: "He never apologized for breaking my nose, but I still love him.""
- "Examples: "She demanded a letter of apology from me after I destroyed her life."
- "I won't go into details but, in a classic example of cultural misunderstanding, she thought the small, red phone was intended as a gift, and she is now refusing to give it back!"
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "Here are a few examples: adopt a tree, or maybe even a forest!"
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "Ursula : Air conditioning is a classic example of short-term thinking."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Example (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!