Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an example: ein Beispiel
- "Examples: "He never apologized for breaking my nose, but I still love him.""
- "I won't go into details but, in a classic example of cultural misunderstanding, she thought the small, red phone was intended as a gift, and she is now refusing to give it back!"
- "Examples: "She demanded a letter of apology from me after I destroyed her life."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "Ursula : Air conditioning is a classic example of short-term thinking."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "Here are a few examples: adopt a tree, or maybe even a forest!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Example zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!