Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an example: ein Beispiel
- "Examples: 'She demanded a letter of apology from me after I destroyed her life."
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "Ursula : Air conditioning is a classic example of short-term thinking."
- "Examples: 'He never apologized for breaking my nose, but I still love him.'"
- "I won't go into details but, in a classic example of cultural misunderstanding, she thought the small, red phone was intended as a gift, and she is now refusing to give it back!"
- "Here are a few examples: adopt a tree, or maybe even a forest!"
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Example zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!