Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
We've already exchanged phone numbers. Wir haben schon Telefonnummern ausgetauscht.
an exchange: ein Austausch
UK: We've already exchanged phone numbers.
US: The exchange rate between the US and Kalakistan is very favorable.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Archibald : While I'd love to exchange more absurd exaggerations with you, Miss Watson, I would love even more to help find your server and have it back to you by tomorrow afternoon."
- "You can call me Bruno, I hope we can exchange meditation techniques."
- "Christmas is a time for giving, and what better way to celebrate it than by exchanging gifts with our colleagues?"
- "Actually all of them told me, Philip and Susie sent me blind carbon copies of all of the e-mails you exchanged, and Icarus called me as soon as you finished speaking to him, you know how nervous he gets."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a 'nice young man', and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "Money is useful because it can be exchanged for products and services."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Brian and Charlie exchange text messages."
- "So you want to exchange some money?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Exchange zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!