Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a family: eine Familie
- "A small family place."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Family zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!