Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a family: eine Familie
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "Philip : Her family's really into government."
- "Bob in Los Angeles writes: Susie: How do you balance work and family?"
- "Bruno : Ma'am, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Edward Moon, on behalf of the Delavigne family"
- "Bruno : Madam, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "Until then, let's get back to the spirit of the season: getting drunk as skunks, stuffing our faces with food, and of course, putting up with our family!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Family zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!