Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a family: eine Familie
- "Edward Moon, on behalf of the Delavigne family"
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "A small family place."
- "Bruno : Ma'am, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Bruno : Madam, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "Until then, let's get back to the spirit of the season: getting drunk as skunks, stuffing our faces with food, and of course, putting up with our family!"
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "Bob in Los Angeles writes: Susie: How do you balance work and family?"
- "Philip : Her family's really into government."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Family zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!