Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a (pig) farmer: ein (Schweine-) Landwirt, Bauer
- "Fred Farmer : Oh, I'm relieved to hear you get those e-mails too!"
- "Donna : So, Mr. Farmer you were talking about a machine that would allow me to look into the minds of my patients."
- "Fred Farmer : Well, as you're a high-profile psychologist, the device is yours for free, along with a generous testing fee, say $10,000?"
- "Fred Farmer : Not exactly."
- "Fred Farmer : Fan–blooming-tastic!"
- "Fred Farmer : I think I've got your attention now, haven't I, Dr. Donovan?"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Furthermore, support of local businesses, farmers and stores is one way to protect local jobs."
- "Fred Farmer : That's right!"
- "Oh anyway, my name is Fred Farmer and I'm calling from DataSeed Systems."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Farmer zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!