Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
This commercial features a new shampoo. Diese Werbung zeigt ein neues Shampoo.
(a film) featuring (Marilyn Monroe): (ein Film) mit (Marilyn Monroe) in der Hauptrolle
a feature: ein Charakterzug, eine Eigenschaft
This year's model has two new features. Das diesjährige Modell hat zwei neue Eigenschaften.
a feature (article, program): ein Bericht (Artikel, Programm, Reportage)
UK: The Sunday Roast newspaper is running a feature on me.
US: This movie features lots of good old-fashioned violence.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
- "Good Week/Bad Week is a popular feature in the British tabloid, The Sunday Roast."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "The fleet of Mile High planes features fully reclining seats for every pilot and co-pilot."
- "They have been featured in such classic films as 'ET' and 'Alien', though those titles are misleading."
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "Art dealer : All of Plazbo's paintings feature squares and circles."
- "Featuring - Horatio, the juggling shaman"
- "However, I do think your readers may be interested in a feature about our new store in London."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Feature zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!