Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
food: die Nahrung
Italian food italienische Küche
- "French food, no way!"
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "It smells like a used diaper with Indian food."
- "Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health"
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "They give food."
- "Good food."
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Food zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!