Übersetzung For the past 40 years
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
for (100 years): seit (100 Jahren)
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "Chinese businessmen are no longer content to dominate the production end as they have for the last few decades;"
- "They've been showing great progress these past few seasons."
- "You must be curious about what I've been doing for these past six months."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "English has actually been a compulsory subject in schools for the past 60 years."
- "Benjamin has been in the business for the past 20 years."
- "After some research, I discovered that they haven't been turned on for the past three and a half years."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'For the past 40 years'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit For the past 40 years (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!