Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
fragrant: duftend, wohlriechend
UK: What fragrance are you wearing? It smells horrible.
US: Horatio creates personalized fragrances for the rich and famous.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "Head 'Nose' and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "This fragrance contrasts exotic fruits and lush florals for a truly sophisticated smelling experience."
- "It is Delavigne's biggest seller Down Under (in Australia), and has been among the most popular fragrances for men aged 25-40 until recently."
- "This is where many of our most powerful fragrances come from. Knock knock, Horatio?"
- "You ignore the ad, but as you're walking past, you get hit in the face by a big blast of TigerLily fragrance."
- "Philip : Our flagship fragrance, Bruno."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "Delavigne's premier fragrance for the metrosexual man!"
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Fragrance zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!