Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
furthermore: weiterhin, ferner, außerdem
Furthermore, you have been late every day this week. Ferner waren Sie diese Woche jeden Tag zu spät.
- "Furthermore, I believe my previous experience at Cosmic Cosmetics will prove invaluable at Delavigne."
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "Furthermore, with every firing there is a possibility of wrongful dismissal suits, which can be extremely costly."
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
- "Furthermore, the weapon used in the assault, allegedly a small glass bottle, was not found at the scene of the crime."
- "Furthermore, support of local businesses, farmers and stores is one way to protect local jobs."
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "Furthermore, regarding your concerns for the budget, I assure you that we're not in danger of going bankrupt anytime soon!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Furthermore zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!