Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
furthermore: weiterhin, ferner, außerdem
Furthermore, you have been late every day this week. Ferner waren Sie diese Woche jeden Tag zu spät.
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
- "Furthermore, the weapon used in the assault, allegedly a small glass bottle, was not found at the scene of the crime."
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "Furthermore, I believe my previous experience at Cosmic Cosmetics will prove invaluable at Delavigne."
- "Furthermore, with every firing there is a possibility of wrongful dismissal suits, which can be extremely costly."
- "Furthermore, regarding your concerns for the budget, I assure you that we're not in danger of going bankrupt anytime soon!"
- "Furthermore, support of local businesses, farmers and stores is one way to protect local jobs."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Furthermore zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!