Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "It's a hybrid between the French Camembert and a selection of harder German cheeses."
- "What do you call a German with a good sense of humor?"
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "I am extremely popular in Germany."
- "It's from Silke Banowski from Krefeld, Germany, known for its impressive Wasserburg."
- "It's Steffi Fünffinger from Epikure Kosmetiks in Germany."
- "Germany is a leader in eco-commerce."
- "I attended 4 out of 5 sessions before I had to invade Poland, but I'm sure that if I had finished the program, it would have made a big difference -Adolph H, Germany."
- "How is my favorite German client?"
- "Hello, it's Steffi Fünffinger of Epikure Kosmetiks in Munich, Germany."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Germany zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!