Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the government: die Regierung
- "I'm sure they already have a stable government."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "We'll need an unstable government, possibly with a dictator."
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself 'King and all-round awesome leader' of the country."
- "Philip : Her family's really into government."
- "Philip : My god, you take the fun out of government."
- "You with the government?"
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Government zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!