Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
handsome: attraktiv, gut aussehend
Your son Freddy is a handsome young man. Ihr Sohn Freddy ist ein gut aussehender junger Mann.
Whoever finds my necklace will receive a handsome reward. Wer meine Halskette findet, erhält eine stattliche Belohnung.
UK: I received a handsome sum of money from my aunt.
US: My father is a very handsome man.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "They have peanuts in abundance, and their pilots are very handsome."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "Bruno's mom : Bonsoir, my handsome husband."
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
- "Marilyn Quincy : Icarus, you never told me you had such handsome colleagues."
- "Brian : He's tall, handsome, well-dressed, beautiful shoulders, fantastic nose, nice silky fingers-"
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: 'Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?'"
- "Still, there is hope for the human resistance: Edward and I have kidnapped the most important and handsome robot - BrianBot!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Handsome zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!