Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
handsome: attraktiv, gut aussehend
Your son Freddy is a handsome young man. Ihr Sohn Freddy ist ein gut aussehender junger Mann.
Whoever finds my necklace will receive a handsome reward. Wer meine Halskette findet, erhält eine stattliche Belohnung.
UK: I received a handsome sum of money from my aunt.
US: My father is a very handsome man.
- "Brian : He's tall, handsome, well-dressed, beautiful shoulders, fantastic nose, nice silky fingers-"
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "Marilyn Quincy : Icarus, you never told me you had such handsome colleagues."
- "Still, there is hope for the human resistance: Edward and I have kidnapped the most important and handsome robot - BrianBot!"
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
- "Bruno's mom : Bonsoir, my handsome husband."
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: "Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?"
- "They have peanuts in abundance, and their pilots are very handsome."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Handsome (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!