Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an herb (US), a herb (UK): ein (Würz-)kraut
Note that in the UK, the 'h' in 'herb' is pronounced and the term is preceded by the article 'a', whereas in the US, the 'h' is silent and is preceded by 'an'.
UK: Basil is my favourite herb.
US: Basil is the only herb I don't like.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "- The herb garden is not an ‘all you can smoke' buffet."
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Too many herbal teas, perhaps."
- "Organization of space (for example, in your case, it may bode ill if your bottles of poison are kept on the same shelf as the herbal extracts)."
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals, using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Oléré, an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals in the heart of the Amazon, used herbs and plants from the rainforest for medicinal purposes."
- "Xavier taught Bruno all that he knew about herbs, flowers, alcohols and chemicals."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Herb zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!