Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Note that in the UK, the 'h' in 'herb' is pronounced and the term is preceded by the article 'a', whereas in the US, the 'h' is silent and is preceded by 'an'.
UK: Basil is my favourite herb.
US: Basil is the only herb I don't like.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals, using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Xavier taught Bruno all that he knew about herbs, flowers, alcohols and chemicals."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Organization of space (for example, in your case, it may bode ill if your bottles of poison are kept on the same shelf as the herbal extracts)."
- "Too many herbal teas, perhaps."
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "- The herb garden is not an ‘all you can smoke' buffet."
- "Oléré, an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals in the heart of the Amazon, used herbs and plants from the rainforest for medicinal purposes."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Herb zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!