Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
huge: enorm, riesig, groß
What a huge success! Welch großer Erfolg!
UK: The Delavigne Christmas party was a huge success.
US: The bill for the party was also huge.
- "Requires a huge wingspan and is not ideal for night flights."
- "The choice in these huge stores is amazing."
- "My employer, His Majesty Sheik Jafar, is a huge fan of your Bordello Breeze fragrance."
- "My breasts are huge!"
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "Susie : Oh my god, it's huge!"
- "Huge fan is an understatement."
- "Nickel is too soft, there's a huge dent in Mr Delavigne's head and his legs are all twisted."
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Huge (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!