I can't wait
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I can't wait (to leave the office): Ich kann es kaum erwarten (das Büro zu verlassen)
I can't wait to meet your sister. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, deine Schwester kennenzulernen.
- "Can't wait to get you greased up and in front of the camera!"
- "I can't wait to tell you about my plans for the foundation."
- "I can't wait to get this baby on the freeway!"
- "I can't wait that long!"
- "I hear the swell is perfect this time of year, and I can't wait to see those California waves again."
- "Hannah : Aw thanks Icarus, I can't wait to read it."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : I can't wait to taste them."
- "I totally can't wait! How do I look?"
- "I can't wait to share Tonton Hubert's foie gras with you!"
- "Brian : No sir, it can't wait."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit I can't wait zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!