Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
an image: ein Image, ein Bild, eine Ansicht
- "But, I'm a bit concerned about your image, Jean."
- "Of course, it's fine that Sheik Jafar should like the scent - I don't see why not - but to market it with his own image on the bottle?"
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "We're trying to get away from the clichéd image that the world has of Australia."
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
- "67 IMAGE OF LONDON IN THE RAIN"
- "I'm not sure that would be great for his image as a leader of men."
- "Delavigne Corp has revitalized its image by redesigning one of the most recognized symbols in the world of perfume and cosmetics: the Delavigne logo."
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
- "And a rusty Delavigne wouldn't be very good for the company's image."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Image (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!