In addition to
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
in addition (to): zusätzlich (zu), neben
In addition to perfumes, Delavigne also manufactures beauty products. Neben Parfums stellt Delavigne auch Schönheitsprodukte her.
- "In addition to their headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "Your decision to terminate Mrs. Hughes will cost this company 2 months of salary in addition to a generous severance package."
- "In addition to its headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "Votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results and take your questions."
- "Kevin : Then, my grandmother had four more children, in addition to the five she had with my grandfather."
- "The votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results, and take your questions."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions: the company has sworn to work only with manufacturers approved by human rights watchdog group P."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit In addition to zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!