In order to
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
In order to (enter this office building, you must have a badge): Um (in dieses Bürogebäude hineinzukommen, benötigen Sie einen Ausweis)
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
- "There's only one solution: we need to energize the machine with a steady pulse of infrasonic frequencies in order to cancel out all the bad resonance."
- "I have used shorthand in my notes in order to save time."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "Philip will be traveling by company car in order to save on airfare, so you can consider this a 'business road trip' if you like."
- "In order to reactivate your PlasterCard, it is essential that you confirm your credit card information below"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit In order to zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!