Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(I haven't been there) in years: (Da war ich) seit Jahren (nicht mehr).
- "Icarus : But this is good – this is the first tax return I've filled out in 500 years!"
- "I haven't been in the office in weeks."
- "My doctor has diagnosed me with high blood pressure, I've been sweating like a pig and I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks!"
- "You look like you haven't eaten in days and I hate eating alone."
- "I haven't been to that city in years."
- "I haven't seen one of these in years."
- "Susie : Yes, but the city hasn't done anything with the space in years."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit In years zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!