Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an incident: ein Vorfall, ein Ereignis, ein Zwischenfall, ein Störfall
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at 'Smells R Us' into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "Horatio, Glen has asked that you skip this class after hearing about the “Pilates Incident” of 2012."
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "Approximate time of incident: 15:00"
- "In light of recent staff turnover, as well as several incidents which have caught Bruno's attention, I am writing to you with some important information regarding our termination policy."
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, 'Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry'."
- "Covers damages to your vehicles in incidents other than auto accidents."
- "BONDI POLICE DEPARTMENT - LAW ENFORCEMENT INCIDENT REPORT"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Incident zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!