Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an industry: eine Industrie
UK: The government should invest more money in the tourist industry.
US: The industrial revolution changed the face of the world.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Pong Industries"
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "The airline is set to revolutionise the low-cost airline industry, setting new standards in price, comfort, service and destination options."
- "He writes: Miss Bliss, how do you manage to thrive in the male-dominated perfume industry?"
- "Our company's marquee perfume release last year, 'Adonis for men', has been nominated for a 'Smelly' award, the most prestigious award in the perfume industry."
- "Extensive knowledge of cosmetics industry a must!"
- "Framboise Industries Inc."
- "For the last century, Delavigne has been among the industry leaders in cosmetics and perfumes."
- "To: Mao Ping (ping@pong_industries.com)"
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Industry zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!