Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
IT (Information Technology): Informationstechnologie
an IT position eine Stelle im IT-Bereich
UK: Information technology is usually abbreviated to I.T.
US: He studied information technology at university and now works in an IT department.
- "You are through to the Delavigne IT department."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "The big winners are Jean Marron, who ironically works in the IT department, and Philip Cheeter of Sales."
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "I am sending you straight back to the IT department."
- "- Contact your friendly IT department immediately if you notice anything strange on your computer."
- "The IT systems have certainly improved since his arrival, and I've even recommended the Slideshow Consulting Group to my friends."
- "Bob Carter IT Department"
- "I'll get one of the IT monkeys to set it up for me."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Information technology zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!