Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to injure: verletzen
I injured myself. Ich habe mich selbst verletzt.
UK: 400 police officers were injured during the football match.
US: Oooh, that looks like a bad injury.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I'm not sure about that, Icarus, my injury isn't that bad."
- "A personal injury lawyer, specializing in your type of accident, will handle your claim ."
- "Icarus : I've just visited GoldenWheelchair.com, the personal injury specialists."
- "On the bright side, Icarus and I both escaped serious injury, although Icarus did break his clavicle in several places, and I did suffer a fractured pelvis."
- "Oh, one of the hostages seems to be injured!"
- "A rare Siberian tiger named 'Shoshana' escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt 'like sandpaper' and that her breath smelled like 'muffins'."
- "I made two mistakes that day: not putting on my seatbelt (and suffering horrific nasal injuries as a result) and not renewing my auto insurance."
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "Covers injuries that you cause to someone else."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Injury zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!