Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an investor: ein Investor, ein Kapitalanleger
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "Miss Fiona Stake is an efficiency expert (a consultant to be precise), hired by Bruno at the request of several Delavigne Corp investors who are concerned about the efficiency of our staff."
- "He needed an investor, someone who believed in Bruno's ideas and Horatio's talent."
- "To my right, Terrance Cashman, shareholder, longtime investor and good friend."
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "As you are one of the majority shareholders in the company and one of our primary investors, your presence is requested."
- "Bruno assures me that Fiona's presence in our offices is more of a gesture of good faith towards the investors than a criticism of our work habits."
- "Subject: Major prospective investor to visit offices next Tuesday"
- "Unfortunately my brother Felix, a shareholder and investor himself, will not be attending this year's meeting."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Investor zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!