Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
What's the issue? Was ist das Problem?
I have a small issue with your poor hygiene. Ich habe ein kleines Problem mit ihrer schlechten Hygiene.
world issues internationale Neuigkeiten
to issue: publizieren, herausgeben, veröffentlichen
The National Weather Forecasting agency has issued a hurricane warning. Die nationale Wettervorhersagestation hat eine Hurrikanwarnung herausgegeben.
UK: Global warming is an issue which affects us all.
US: I'm afraid I'll have to issue you a warning.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "Susie : We need to issue a publicity statement that denounces Ivana's behavior, but also shows we are helping her through this difficult time."
- "I know I've learnt that you people have a lot of unresolved issues."
- "I will of course talk to Doris, but I'm pretty sure that her recent poor performance is a result of personal issues."
- "Whatever you do, don't mention any pregnancy issues, or you could get DC into serious trouble."
- "As chief financial officer, I'd like to avoid issuing any profit warnings."
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "Here is my assessment of your issues following our brief encounter."
- "Granted, personal issues should not interfere with job performance, however it is my firm belief that, given time, Doris will regain her previous productivity."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Issue zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!