Übersetzung It's just that
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
it's just that (I'm scared): es ist nur so, (dass ich Angst habe)
- "Brian : Sir, it's just that today is December 25th!"
- "It's just that it was an accident."
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "Polly : It's just that I don't really support Zirconda's membership in the European Union, but on the other hand."
- "It's just that I never thought it was possible to love a woman."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "It's just that I've noticed a surprising trend: TigerLily isn't being bought by Rebecca."
- "it's just that this is very important Brian."
- "Kevin : Sir, it's not that I don't have any money it's just that I don't have any money on me, I swear."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit It's just that (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!