It's just that
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
it's just that (I'm scared): es ist nur so, (dass ich Angst habe)
- "Kevin : Sir, it's not that I don't have any money it's just that I don't have any money on me, I swear."
- "It's just that it was an accident."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "it's just that this is very important Brian."
- "Polly : It's just that I don't really support Zirconda's membership in the European Union, but on the other hand."
- "It's just that I never thought it was possible to love a woman."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "It's just that I've noticed a surprising trend: TigerLily isn't being bought by Rebecca."
- "Brian : Sir, it's just that today is December 25th!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit It's just that zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!