Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a laboratory, a 'lab': ein Labor
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab."
- "To the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory'!"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory', everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Warbuckle enters Horatio's laboratory"
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "Speaking of which, I never liked the lab on the second floor - I want to move it to the basement."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Laboratory zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!