Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a laboratory, a "lab": ein Labor
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
- "I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab."
- "Warbuckle enters Horatio's laboratory"
- "To the "super duper mystery solving laboratory"!"
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory" everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Laboratory (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!