Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a laboratory, a "lab": ein Labor
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "To the "super duper mystery solving laboratory"!"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Warbuckle enters Horatio's laboratory"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory" everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Laboratory zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!