Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the leadership: die Führung
- "Time will tell whether this will be the result of an increase in sales or of making redundancies, however few people in the industry believe that D&C's tradition of using authentic Italian tailoring, leathers and fabrics will continue under Mazerati's leadership."
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "He spent his youth perfecting his warrior and team leadership skills."
- "To become a manager, you generally demonstrate experience, aptitude and good leadership skills."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Leadership zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!