Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(an extravagant) lifestyle: (ein extravaganter) Lebensstil
- "Horatio : You need a change of lifestyle."
- "Lifestyles of the Rich and Crazy"
- "The returns on your money are spectacular, and guarantee you'll be able to live the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, even when you're senile."
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
- "Remember, your cat is free to choose any lifestyle he or she wishes."
- "I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Needless to say, if the media found out about Freddie's 'lifestyle', they'd have a field day."
- "Bruno : I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
- "Anyway, I'm expecting a full written apology or I'm going to tell your family about your wicked San Francisco 'lifestyle'."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Lifestyle zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!