Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
mainly: hauptsächlich, vor allem
I watch foreign films mainly. Ich schaue hauptsächlich ausländische Filme.
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "Mick : There are a few, but it's mainly sharks out there, mate."
- "My responsibilities included mainly administrative tasks such as creating monthly, quarterly and annual personnel reports."
- "but mainly about books."
- "Wang Industries is the Shanghai-based parent company for a number of successful Chinese operations, mainly industrial companies, though Wang is diversifying his holdings rapidly."
- "Day 13 : Horatio has constructed a small tent near the ovens, comprised mainly of asparagus and T-Bone steaks."
- "The slower growth this quarter is mainly due to new hirings."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "We are hoping this initiative will save time and avoid hurting feelings (mainly my own)."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Mainly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!