Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a meal: eine Mahlzeit
- "The special meals for business clients change every week, and I don't know what's on next week's menu."
- "I'd like to make a special request for an in-flight meal please."
- "I've booked a macrobiotic vegetarian meal for Mr. Delavigne."
- "Becky : Here's what we'll do: We'll hope there's no onion or garlic in the meal."
- "Will morning meals be required?"
- "If there is, I'm afraid he'll have to take the standard business class vegetarian meal."
- "Waitress : Is everything alright with your meal?"
- "Bruno : Oh my, what an excellent meal."
- "Do you know if there'll be any onions or garlic included in the meal?"
- "What my Swedish friend here is trying to say is his meal is a little cold, could you warm it up, please?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Meal zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!