Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the mouth: der Mund
- "Chocolate melted and poured into your mouth by trained chimpanzees"
- "I am shocked and appalled by your filthy mouth and mediocre tambourine skills."
- "You and your big mouth!"
- "From now on the first thing and the last thing I want to hear out of your mouths is "Sir"."
- "Bruno, you have a beautiful mouth!"
- "It isn't just wine lovers who are left with an unpleasant taste in the mouth: environmentalists claim that the falling demand for cork is leading to large-scale deforestation."
- "(A handkerchief held in front of the mouth and nose would work out at just 40 cents per unit."
- "SAY VV OR FF INSTEAD OF TH SOUND - SAY "MUVVER" NOT "MOTHER", "MAUFF" NOT "MOUTH""
- "He might not respond because we put some tape over his mouth to stop him screaming!"
- "Brian : Try putting this pen in your mouth, I think it should help."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Mouth zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!