Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "Let me welcome you to Yellowstone Park, one of America's greatest natural spaces."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions: the company has sworn to work only with manufacturers approved by human rights watchdog group P."
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "The Cryonics Foundation – because it's only natural to want unnaturally long life!"
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "Homeopathic, natural juices with restorative effects."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Natural (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!