Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a neighbor (US), a neighbour (UK): ein Nachbar
UK: I live in a very safe neighbourhood.
US: My neighborhood is full of trees.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I would ask you to please show some respect and consideration for your neighbors and see to it that the necessary repairs get done post-haste."
- "I'm tired because my neighborhood is very loud."
- "What neighborhood do you live in?"
- "He lives in the Belleville neighborhood, and I was told he has a special gift."
- "The neighbor's dog chased me down the street and I had to hide in a dumpster all night."
- "New Zealanders and Australians are like competitive neighbours - always trying to beat each other."
- "I have a thing with my neighbor's au pair, and her personal trainer."
- "Quiet neighborhood, 15 minutes from San Francisco"
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Neighborhood zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!