Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
Normally, I don't do this. Normalerweise tue ich das nicht.
- "Brian : I thought he was normally that colour."
- "You know, normally I have meetings in my office and not on the golf course."
- "Donna : Right then, I want you to go out next week and do some things that you wouldn't normally do."
- "It's Christmas Eve here in Africa, and normally this is the raining season, but this area hasn't seen a drop of water in the past six months."
- "Tickets for the seminar are selling fast, normally for $100 dollars, but I can let you go for free."
- "Philip : Well normally I'd say hell yes, but why don't we just get down to business instead?"
- "Icarus : Yes, this is a problem, but normally it's isolated and quickly rectified."
- "I normally overcharge, but not that much!"
- "If you see an error message when you turn on the computer, you should click on "cancel" and after about 20 seconds you will be able to log in normally."
- "Horatio, normally the average cost of your monthly supplies is around 600 dollars, US currency."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Normally (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!