Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
notably: besonders, in besonderem Maße
UK: I'm very interested in dinosaurs, notably the diplodocus.
US: Many famous people have stayed in this hotel, most notably Diego Maradonna.
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
- "The spreading influence of the Chinese is already being felt, most notably in the luxury goods industry."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
- "Warbuckle has significant retail contracts with many large businesses, notably with the San Francisco-based cosmetic manufacturer the Delavigne Corporation."
- "As you correctly assessed in your e-mail, I am extremely preoccupied with other matters right now, most notably the TigerLily launch."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Notably zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!