Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
UK: I observe the moon with my telescope - it's great!
US: We observe one minute of silence before destroying people's property.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "After this alarming incident, I decided to observe Spencer from a safe distance."
- "I've been told there are a few cameras installed in the towers, but their footage is never observed."
- "Jackie Hasselhof observes 'The government has become blatantly anti-union, man."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "As this is an official FBI matter, please observe strict protocol for discretion and confidentiality."
- "Before we begin, let us observe a brief moment of silence in the honour of her majesty the queen of England."
- "On the contrary, we are observing some interesting interactions between her and the younger male monkeys (and one female)."
- "I'd like to observe him further, next week perhaps, before I continue on to the rest of the staff."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Observe zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!