Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to observe (a cat, a minute of silence): (eine Katze) beobachten, (eine Schweigeminute) halten
UK: I observe the moon with my telescope - it's great!
US: We observe one minute of silence before destroying people's property.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "Before we begin, let us observe a brief moment of silence in the honour of her majesty the queen of England."
- "I'd like to observe him further, next week perhaps, before I continue on to the rest of the staff."
- "As this is an official FBI matter, please observe strict protocol for discretion and confidentiality."
- "On the contrary, we are observing some interesting interactions between her and the younger male monkeys (and one female)."
- "Jackie Hasselhof observes 'The government has become blatantly anti-union, man."
- "I've been told there are a few cameras installed in the towers, but their footage is never observed."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "After this alarming incident, I decided to observe Spencer from a safe distance."
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Observe zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!