Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
obvious: offensichtlich, klar
UK: It's quite obvious that Margaret is in love with you.
US: Yes, obviously she loves me, but she still smells like eggs.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "Obviously, documentation of violations or poor job performance is essential in justifying an employee's dismissal."
- "God : Yes, obviously."
- "Obviously this is a great honor for Kalvin Krime and my family."
- "Brent : Obviously!"
- "Well, I think it's obvious!"
- "The above points probably seem obvious to most of us, but the great aunt Margarets of this world might find them useful."
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : The vet you visited is obviously mentally unstable."
- "- Never open attachments from people you don't know, obviously."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Obviously zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!