Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an occasion: eine Gelegenheit
You've already come to work naked on several occasions. Sie haben bereits mehrmals nackt gearbeitet.
- "We have juices for every occasion."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
- "Susie : What's the occasion?"
- "We've already told you this on several occasions."
- "The research tells us that men are looking for a fragrance that they can use every day, something that isn't just for special occasions like weddings and bar mitzvahs: a cologne that the male would come back to again and again."
- "I am sure that you would agree that this occasion deserves an extra special celebration."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Occasion zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!