Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to occur: auftreten, geschehen, sich ereignen, stattfinden
Several things occurred while we were playing ping-pong. Mehrere Dinge haben sich ereignet, während wir Tischtennis gespielt haben.
According to statistics, in France, a domestic fire occurs every 2 minutes. Nach den Statistiken tritt in Frankreich alle zwei Minuten in Hausbrand auf.
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during 'sleepy time', which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
- "I would have replied earlier, however my accounting obligations prevented me from checking my e-mail until the early afternoon, and then an unfortunate incident occurred during my bathroom break, when my neck tie got caught in the zipper of my pants."
- "I'll keep you posted on any developments, as and when they occur."
- "A shipment of perfume was being transported to São Paulo when the accident occurred."
- "I can tell you with certainty that this is the first time that such an event has occurred at the Golden Gate Gourmet, and it will undoubtedly be the last."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Occur zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!