Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(What are you doing) out there?: (Was machst du) da draußen?
- "I'll send a cab out there right away."
- "It's pretty depressing out there today."
- "Or for you Americans out there, 'soccer'."
- "If you've sent a thousand resumés, then there are a thousand companies out there reviewing your file."
- "What's going on out there?"
- "Mick : There are a few, but it's mainly sharks out there, mate."
- "There's bandits out there trying to take my gold."
- "Although most people do in fact accept dinosaurs as a real, though extinct species, there are some religious fundamentalists out there who refuse to acknowledge the existence of these fantastic lizards."
- "You were really great out there, with all those jokes about killing people!"
- "Don't give up hope because that special man or lady is out there and I am here to help you find them."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Out there zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!