Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(What are you doing) out there?: (Was machst du) da draußen?
- "It's pretty depressing out there today."
- "Mick : There are a few, but it's mainly sharks out there, mate."
- "Although most people do in fact accept dinosaurs as a real, though extinct species, there are some religious fundamentalists out there who refuse to acknowledge the existence of these fantastic lizards."
- "What's going on out there?"
- "Don't give up hope because that special man or lady is out there and I am here to help you find them."
- "If you've sent a thousand resumés, then there are a thousand companies out there reviewing your file."
- "You were really great out there, with all those jokes about killing people!"
- "There's bandits out there trying to take my gold."
- "Or for you Americans out there, "soccer"."
- "I'll send a cab out there right away."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Out there zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!