Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a passion: eine Leidenschaft, eine Passion
- "Steffi : We wish to have the Moulin Magic and the Amazon Passion."
- "I believe that the post at the Delavigne Corporation is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "Amazon Passion."
- "But let's talk about Bruno Delavigne's passion for Ivana BümBüm-"
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Where is the passion?"
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named 'Ecstasy' and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "Alas, Gymglish user, although you sometimes forget my name in the heat of passion, calling me 'GymEnglish', my love for you never wavers, never falters!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Passion zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!