Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
(twice) per (day): (zwei Mal) pro (Tag)
a slice per person eine Scheibe pro Person
- "In the last five years, the pound has risen 34 per cent against the dollar, including 10 per cent in the past 12 months."
- "12 coffees brewed per second, 94 mails archived per minute, 6-10 chocolates fed to Bruno per hour."
- "31 dollars per unit!"
- "I propose 30 dollars per unit."
- "35 dollars per unit, doesn't that sound nice?"
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing "It hurts so bad" when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Per (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!