Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the personnel: das Personal
- "The balloon, or Montgolfier, lost radio contact with local airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center, where the balloon took off around 12:00 the previous night."
- "Coordinated the talents of band personnel (Jon, Randi and Gringo)."
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "Since you're in charge of personnel, I want to ask you to approach the accounts department on my behalf."
- "There are many things to consider at the end of the year, and we certainly have some important decisions to make regarding departmental budgets and personnel payroll."
- "I'm glad we have this opportunity to sit down together and finally discuss some personnel issues."
- "Her responsibilities include recruitment, managing personnel and mediating staff disputes."
- "Director of Personnel"
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Shoshana was captured and caged minutes after the attack, when stunned zoo personnel discovered the tiger standing over Timothy and kissing him affectionately."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Personnel zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!