Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a plane, an aeroplane (UK), an airplane (US): ein Flugzeug
All passengers must board the plane. Alle Passagiere werden zum Boarding gebeten.
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor."
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "I fly like paper, get high like planes."
- "Some of the world's best engineers work with planes, and they have already come up with some interesting solutions to the pollution problem. Here are a few of our favourites."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "-Small plane."
- "By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "I've just woken up and I'm flying a plane."
- "or a plane."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Plane zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!