Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a plane, an aeroplane (UK), an airplane (US): ein Flugzeug
All passengers must board the plane. Alle Passagiere werden zum Boarding gebeten.
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Some of the world's best engineers work with planes, and they have already come up with some interesting solutions to the pollution problem. Here are a few of our favourites."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "-Small plane."
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor."
- "I've just woken up and I'm flying a plane."
- "By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
- "or a plane."
- "Kevin : I'm sorry Philip, but boats aren't like planes."
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Plane zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!