Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "Susie : Please, why don't you deliver a positive message that these children might benefit from?"
- "We wanted to give our customers a truly positive experience"
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "Why doesn't the media concentrate on more positive things, that's my question."
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
- "At 2.33pm Susan Bliss was seen crying in the toilets with a positive pregnancy test in her hand."
- "I'm here to teach you people the basics of a positive work environment whether you like it or not!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Positive (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!