Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a presence: eine Anwesenheit
Please do not insult me in Bruno's presence. Bitte beleidigen Sie mich nicht in Brunos Anwesenheit.
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "As you are one of the majority shareholders in the company and one of our primary investors, your presence is requested."
- "It feels like a good time to consolidate Delavigne Corp's presence in the Asia-Pacific region."
- "Caroline : I've done some research on Delavigne, and I'm fully aware of your current online presence, it's very exclusive."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "I say 'invite', but presence is compulsory."
- "You've got a very strong presence up there."
- "We'll be discussing the changing face of the cosmetics industry given the increased presence of Asian players on the market."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Presence zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!