Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a (laser) printer: ein (Laser-) Drucker
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "You know with the e-mail, with the intranet, the back office, the printers."
- "I will take the printer now."
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Edward : (singing) Sometimes I feel like such a loner, trying to fill the printer with toner"
- "Edward : Hey Fonzie, could you show me how the printer works?"
- "Ah I remember, Bob asked me to come and check your printer."
- "connect her to the nearest printer, and make sure that her Internet is working."
- "Susie : Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Like most companies, we've already introduced the quick fixes: paper recycling, energy-saving light bulbs, reductions to our photocopying and printer use, that sort of thing."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Printer zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!